AI Tools for Startups

I’ve been on the lookout for startup tools that are genuinely helpful.

I’ve checked out 55 tools across four categories:

1. Domain generators,
  2. Logo generators,
  3. Website builders,
  4. Idea validators.

Out of those, 20 seemed promising. I’ll definitely keep them on my radar for future launches. Here’s the list with examples and comments: fastlaunches.com. I hope you find it useful :pray:

If you have any thoughts or feedback, please let me know :raised_hands:

P.S.

Overall, I was curious about what AI tools can and cannot do for startup launches. Here are my findings:

1. You can generate a startup name and find an inexpensive domain in minutes.
  2. You can generate logos that are good enough. There are even some decent free options available.
  3. You can generate a website based on a prompt within minutes (although it might take up to an hour to make it look satisfactory). There are no free options, but subscription plans range from $9 to $20 per month. There are plenty of great choices for lifestyle businesses and a few solid options for digital ventures. Eventually, you’ll likely want something more advanced, but for the first month, it’s super okay.
  4. It’s challenging to generate a good idea, but you can find some inspiration or get a general market overview, workflow tracking, or feedback on your current idea.

Currently, I’m exploring whether AI can create compelling slides or assist in building an MVP. If you’re aware of any tools that can do this, please drop me a note.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tips! Can’t wait to dive into them and see what they’ve got.

I’ve been messing around with powermodeai, pitchgrade, beemerdocs, pitches.ai, and pitchleague.ai. While they’re not churning out complete presentations, they’re pretty handy for pulling together a draft or basic structure with AI-generated text.

Fingers crossed, your suggestions might just raise the bar.

ur try AI CHAT DEEPAI

ur try AI CHAT DEEPAI can do it that

Looks like SMS Marketing tool :smiley:

Looks like a fake page with 3.4M visits :upside_down_face:

As a I understand, if you are a stratup, the most crucial aspect is gaining a deep understanding of the industry. However, searching on Google takes too much time, and many documents come with charges. I’ve been using BrainstormGPT to help me complete my industry report, and the results have been exceptionally comprehensive and inspiring! I believe it could be a game-changer for startups as well.

Hi, AI-friends!

I am new here and I want to invite you to our free webinar: AI avatars for business success - Hype :crossed_swords: Reality

Identify strategic advantages for your business. Network with industry peers and gain valuable knowledge.

:date: When: February 15, 2024
:alarm_clock: Time: 16:00 СET

Secure your spot: Webinar Registration - Zoom

In this session, together with Ami Berger, Product Marketing Manager at D-ID, and Viktoriia Abed, Chief Revenue Officer at Pitch Avatar, you’ll:

Explore the latest market trends of AI avatars.
Discover use cases of AI avatars across industries, from customer service to marketing and education.
Navigate the ROI landscape to make informed decisions.
Gain insights from industry experts, who bring experience from successful product launches in large enterprises and innovative startups.
Engage in an interactive Q&A and get your burning questions answered.

P.S. Limited spots are available, so register today❗

:blossom:Looking forward to meet you online!

There is also a neat site that has Business Name Generatorsrators for businesses. Is it possible to share the 55 tools?

Idea validators,i have some recommend that you can use this tool : NEZHA AI to Generate your thoughts and ideas