List of all 11,000+ AI Sites?

I am trying to get a list of all the URLs that theresanaiforthat has but I’m not sure if that’s an option either through an API or some sort of database. I’ve found this site: There's An AI For It - ChatGPT plugin information, latest updates, and reviews but I don’t believe I can get it to just list out every site.

1 Like

Hello
I’m sure you don’t know my IA

Feel free to add in your list test and share !

Discover Padel with MyPadelCoach! What is MyPadelCoach?

MyPadelCoach is more than just a chatbot. It’s your virtual teammate for all things Padel! Whether you’re a beginner, a passionate player, or an expert, MyPadelCoach is here to support you.

How Can MyPadelCoach Help You?

Padel Initiation: Are you a novice? MyPadelCoach guides you through the basics of the game, rules, and essential techniques.

Answering Questions: Have questions about Padel? MyPadelCoach is here to provide answers.

Strategy and Tactics: For more advanced players, MyPadelCoach advises on the best strategies to adopt during matches.

Personalized Training: Need a training program? MyPadelCoach offers sessions tailored to your skill level.

Why Use MyPadelCoach?

Free: Yes, you read it right! MyPadelCoach is completely free. No hidden fees, just support for your progress.

Accessible to All: Whether you’re a casual player or a dedicated competitor, MyPadelCoach is here for you.

How to Get Started?

Visit the MyPadelCoach page from a computer (no mobile version at the moment).

Click on the bubble to start the conversation.

Ask Your Questions: Inquire with MyPadelCoach about anything you want to know about Padel.

Train Yourself: Follow the advice and practice the exercises suggested by MyPadelCoach.