ZapAGPT 👨‍🦯: A Free App for the Blind Community - Looking for Developer Volunteers

Hi everyone,

I’m André Barbosa, the creator of ZapAGPT, an innovative mobile application that will assist visually impaired people in using WhatsApp, Telegram, and other chat platforms through voice technology and ChatGPT.

I’m currently looking for developer volunteers to help me build this free app for the blind community. The app will allow users to receive and send messages through voice commands, eliminating the need to type text.

This is a passion project for me, as I have a visually impaired brother who faces difficulties in maintaining more fluid and independent contact with him. I believe that ZapAGPT will make a real difference in the lives of millions of visually impaired people around the world.

I’m looking for developers with experience in the following areas:

• Android development
  • iOS development
  • Voice technology
  • ChatGPT

If you’re interested in volunteering your time to help build ZapAGPT, please don´t hesitate to contact me.

You can also learn more about the project on GitHub: https://github.com/heyvoon/ZapAGPT

Sincerely, André Barbosa

P.S. Please share this post with your developer friends and colleagues! The more help we have, the sooner we can launch ZapAGPT and make it available to the visually impaired community.

#ZapAGPT #Accessibility #BlindCommunity #WhatsApp #Telegram #VoiceTechnology #ChatApp #FreeApp #Volunteers #AppDevelopment #MobileApp #Android #iOS #ChatApp #CommunicationApp #ChatAccessibility #BlindApp #InclusiveTech #DigitalInclusion #AccessibilityForAll #OpenSource #Contribution #DonateYourTime