Top AI tools for everyday use & work

Hey, everyone!

So there are many AI tools being created almost every day now, some of them are really cool and mind-blowing, but sometimes usable just for fun or once in a while. I am therefore wondering what AI tools you find great for everyday use (work, or personal life) that bring you an added value regularly? What do they do?

Thanks in advance for all the suggestions and have a great day everyone!

8 Likes

Recently I started using this tool called Ayanza together with my team at work - we are using it for knowledge base, tasks, productivity and workflows every day, and it is really cool, so glad we switched to it. Many of their features are powered by AI, or soon will be (+ they have really nice support and they deliver quickly). You can generate any text by AI to your docs, they have AI prompts templates, AI-generated databases, or weekly performance summaries… (www.ayanza.com)

4 Likes

Eduwriter.ai has encapsulated the advanced technologies and fine-tuned them to ensure that all the bases are covered for students who want to get custom essays on different topics.**

1 Like

You can try save.day . It’s an AI bookmarking tool that can help you quickly save, retrieve and generate key notes images from your saved content

AVCLabs Photo Enhancer AI is the tool I often used. I use it to upscale my images for design as you know many sites requests 1280*720 image but many of my old images are only 800. It is a really useful tool.

1 Like

Recently discovered this tool called WhatBots.co

It’s been super productive cos whenever I’m searching anything on google, it automatically gives me GPT responses on the side as well and sometimes they’re just a lot more powerful.

1 Like

<3 Transcription AI! There are a few on the market but I’ve been using Vocol.AI to record my customer meetings and noticed a major improvement in understanding my clients. It really helps me to have this safety net, get back to our conversation anytime I want, or analyze their tone and find details that I would’ve otherwise missed.

1 Like

I got into the beta for Nexel and it’s been great so far! I’ve been able to automate a bunch of my daily manual workflows that previously required me copy pasting the same things into chatGPT all the time.

I have to say BrainstormGPT truly change my work style. I usually search a lot for a new topic I wanna post on my account, but just find less usful info. After I used BrainstormGPT help me serach the topic, I can easily output many novel ideas and gain attention! I really strongly recommend everyone to give it a try

1 Like

:wave: Hi guys, I’m using https://teeps.ai for my project management, allowing to write meeting minutes and also to convert them into user stories for the dev I work with.

1 Like

Hey Guys :wave: Try https://savelikeapro.ai for bookmarking that’s works really well and the roadmap is great

• A.I powered.
  • Zero-installation
  • It fits in your daily workflow.
  • And it has FREE forever option.
1 Like

The AI spam on this website is absolutely crazy .

Anyways. I have tried most of the tools found on the website and the only one I was willing to pay for was Chad GPT 4.5. pretty much does everything that the other tools do. If you give it a correct prompt from generating hashtags to correcting text or even rephrasing content, it has generated using my tone. I went from highly disliking this kind of tool to finding that they can really improve my productivity.

99% of the apps on this website are pretty much just hitting the GPT API or similar with pre-written prompts and for the bots they just add the pine cone vector database to give it a bit better understanding of context. Again, that’s something you can do with chat GPT very easily if you use a snippet editor.

Just my two cents and I’m probably the only human in this thread🙂

1 Like

I was struggling with commenting on Instagram as part of my growth strategy. It just takes so much time to read and understand the caption and then to craft an engaging comment. Even worse as a non-native speaker.

The tool I use for almost a year now is Comment Generator for Instagram. You go to a post or reel, click a button and it generates a comment based on the caption.

You’ve tried most of the tools on this website? Even if you tested 3,000 of the tools on this site, that would be quite a feat for any real human to accomplish. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Kin for a personal AI companion you can use for personalized coaching and support. It’s built to be fully private (all data stays with you) (mykin.ai)

Hi, guys!

I am new here and I want to invite you to our free webinar: AI avatars for business success - Hype :crossed_swords: Reality

Identify strategic advantages for your business. Network with industry peers and gain valuable knowledge.

:date: When: February 15, 2024
:alarm_clock: Time: 16:00 СET

Secure your spot: Webinar Registration - Zoom

In this session, together with Ami Berger, Product Marketing Manager at D-ID, and Viktoriia Abed, Chief Revenue Officer at Pitch Avatar, you’ll:

Explore the latest market trends of AI avatars.
Discover use cases of AI avatars across industries, from customer service to marketing and education.
Navigate the ROI landscape to make informed decisions.
Gain insights from industry experts, who bring experience from successful product launches in large enterprises and innovative startups.
Engage in an interactive Q&A and get your burning questions answered.

P.S. Limited spots are available, so register today❗

:blossom:See you there!

I use playgroundai.com for generating images for blog posts
and summarywithai.com (which I built) for getting summaries of research papers, reports, company documents etc.

Recently have stated using https://www.prompteams.com/ for prompt management. I use it to connect to my git branches so I update my prompts there, do multiple testing using their test cases feature there, and then commit and release to production. Automatic change. Would recommend it

Hey everyone, BabelOn just launched our AI tool for trip planning. On our platform you can plan your perfect, personalized trip in seconds! We’d love your feedback on our MVP!

Thanks!

I’m using an AI integrator like MindMac. It really helps get things done by AI. I have some whatsapp groups that a lot of long reports received. So I use AI to summarize to give output exact what I want. Also I have ±20 pages in daily basis, so I need AI to do preliminary check before it’s finalized. I also have to create QA for essay and multiple choice exams, so I just generate it by AI with a bit help from python (python codes also delivered from AI) to make it automatic. Also use it to suggest which meals/lunch menus for a week. I also setup a chat with prompt to act like my partner, this can keep me sane and many times it boost my motivation.

More result, more done, less effort.